The TWINS II from K-fee is a capsule machine for all occasions: whether you fancy a large coffee, an espresso, cappuccino or tea, the TWINS II makes it possible. Thanks to its water tank with a massive 2.3 litre capacity, fans of large cups have to refill water much less often. The UK’s most “Guest-Proof” coffee machine. For example at family breakfasts or when guests arrive: with 3 extra large lungos, 1 drinking chocolate plus 2 large mugs of coffee for the journey to work, the water tank is still at least half full.
- Five Programmable Drink Buttons (small/medium/large cup/milk/rinse)
- Lateral, removable water tank (2.3 l)
- Top-class features, high-quality workmanship
- Descaling reminder and descaling program
- Height-adjustable drip tray for espresso cups
- Automatic capsule ejection (up to 9 capsules)
- Automatic shutdown (adjustable)
- Water filter compatible
- Compatible with “Guest-proof” capsules
- Our capsules also have around 45% more coffee content than typical aluminium capsules – and always taste amazing!
- Dimensions (L × W × H): 328 x 194 x 280 mm
- Pump pressure up to 19 bar
- Weight: approx. 3.5 kg
- Cable length: 1 m
- Energy class A+
Duo Pressure Technology
- Pump pressure of up to 19 bar – equal to that of professional espresso machines – ensures a magnificent crema. The pressure is also reduced for tea and filter coffee capsules so that no crema is produced.
Our capsules also have around 45% more coffee content than typical aluminium capsules – and always taste amazing!